This Committee is comprised of the Law & Justice Sector Agencies which include:
- The Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary;
- Correctional Services;
- Ombudsman Commission;
- Department of Justice and Attorney-General;
- Magisterial Services;
- National and Supreme Courts of PNG;
- National Judicial Staff Service;
- Office of Public Prosecutor, and
- Office of Public Solicitor.
Government Departments and Agencies including Department of National Planning & Monitoring, the Department of Prime Minister and National Executive Council (PM&NEC), the Security Industries Authority, PNG Business Council, PNG Chamber of Commerce, other Private Sector Industries, Research Institutions, Civil Society representatives including Churches and respected individuals. The Committee is chaired by Mr. Graham Ainui, Executive Officer of the Papua New Guinea Rural Industries Council (RIC).